If this is your first appointment, please arrive 10 minutes prior for paperwork and registration. Registration may also be done before your appointment online.
To expedite your check-in, please have the following items available:
- Insurance card(s) including subscriber name, birth date and employer
- Co-payment (if you have one) and/or exam fee is due at time of service
- Photo ID
- Doctor referral (if required)
- List of current medications and drug allergies
- Current glasses and contact lenses and previous medical records related to your eye health (including glasses and contact lens prescriptions)